Advanced Diploma in Visual Effects
Dream to become a director, or be part of a film production? Digital Film Making is designed to kick start you with the basics. From video editing, to sound recording, to directing your own short film. Learn script writing and storyboarding to assist you in the process of making your first film. Who knows? We might see you in Hollywood in the future!
Video by Azim Hulaimi, Founder of Mira Digital and lecturer at Arte Academy
SPM / O-LEVEL / IGCSE / STPM / A-LEVEL
- Pass with minimum 2 credits/ principles.
- Students who did not take Visual Arts subject(s) will need to submit their portfolio or an artwork. Assessment will be conducted.
- Students that do not meet the above criteria may still apply, however an assessment interview will be conducted
January / April / August
- Pre-Production Techniques for the Creative Media Industries
- 3D Modelling 1
- Single Camera Techniques
- Motion Graphics and Compositing Video
- 3D Modelling 2
- Film and Video Editing Techniques
- Advertisement Production for Television
- Film Studies
- 3D Animation 1
- 3D Animation 2
- Communication Skills or Creative Media Production
- Understanding the Creative Media Sector
- Working to a Brief in the Creative Media Industries
- Creative Media Productive Management Project
- Research Techniques for the Creative Media Industries
- Final Project
WE WANT TO SAY
This course enables you to acquire leading digital animation skills, which are highly sought after in the local and international filmmaking industry. From character building and modeling to a full spectrum of animation, this course is designed to unleash a high level of creativity within each individual. You will also understand the interdependent roles within the full production process of the visual effects and film industries
The career opportunities that you can get after graduating from this course.