Advanced Diploma in Game Development
Play your mind into an interactive world with excellent storyline and action using creative characters and environment. Create exciting levels of strategy and rewards while allowing interaction between players, characters, and the play. From modelling and animation to development, this course is set to bring forth the Publisher and Producer in you! Arte Academy prepares you for your journey in interactive creativity with real-world knowledge, to help you stay ahead of your game.
SPM / O-LEVEL / IGCSE / STPM / A-LEVEL
- Pass with minimum 2 credits/ principles.
- Minimum pass in Visual Arts subject(s).
- Students who did not take Visual Arts subject(s) will need to submit their portfolio or an artwork. Assessment will be conducted.
- Students that do not meet the above criteria may still apply, however an assessment interview will be conducted.
January / April / August
- Pre-Production Techniques for the Creative Media Industries
- 3D Modelling 1
- Computer Game Platforms and Technologies
- Computer Game Design
- 3D Modelling 2
- Computer Game Engines
- 3D Environments
- Human-computer Interfaces for Computer Games
- 3D Animation 1
- 3D Animation 2
- Communication Skills for Creative Media Production
- Understanding the Creative Media Sector
- Working to a Brief in the Creative Media Industries
- Creative Media Productive Management Project
- Research Techniques for the Creative Media Industries
- Final Project
WE WANT TO SAY
This course enables you to acquire leading digital animation skills, which are highly sought after in the local and international filmmaking industry. From character building and modeling to a full spectrum of animation, this course is designed to unleash a high level of creativity within each individual. You will also understand the interdependent roles within the full production process of the visual effects and film industries